Common to all programs in all types of schools
- Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice. (PQF level 6 descriptor)
- Effectively communicate in English and Filipino, both orally and in writing
- Work effectively and collaboratively with a substantial degree of independence in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams. (PQF level 6 descriptor)
- Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
- Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage” (based on RA 7722)
Common to the discipline (Teacher Education)
- Articulate the rootedness of education in philosophical, socio-cultural, historical, psychological, and political contexts.
- Demonstrate mastery of subject matter/discipline
- Facilitate learning using a wide range of teaching methodologies and delivery modes appropriate to specific learners and their environments
- Develop innovative curricula, instructional plans, teaching approaches, and resources for diverse learners
- Apply skills in the development and utilization of ICT to promote quality, relevant, and sustainable educational practices
- Demonstrate a variety of thinking skills in planning, monitoring, assessing, and reporting learning processes and outcomes
- Practice professional and ethical teaching standards sensitive to the local, national, and global realities
- Pursue lifelong learning for personal and professional growth through varied experimental and field-based opportunities